Sunday, November 2, 2008

More Halloween Fun

Well, we made it! We made it through 5 different trick-or-treating events. 2 last weekend one at Karen's preschool, daddy's work and finally the big one around the neighborhood. It was fun and we have way too much candy now. The kids have been on a sugar rush for a week now, I'm tempted to make it all disappear. I guess it will be gone soon enough and kids should enjoy the spoils of Halloween. Karen wore 3 different costumes this year and Michael wore one. Here are a few pictures. Here's Karen's fairy costume at Preschool.

Here we are at Neils' work


Here the kids are ready to go trick-or-treating on Halloween night

And off they go. Isn't it cute that they are following Daddy so well.

There are no pictures of me because I didn't dress up this year. Oh well, maybe next year.

2 comments:

Cindy Louhoo :) said...

I love Halloween but have to admit - 5 parties sounds like enough for the next few years! Your kids looked adorable in all the pictures - you are a great mom to let them really enjoy this Halloween to it's fullest!!

Kathleen White said...

Wow - 5 parties? And how awesome that Karen got to have 3 different costumes. Too cute.