I've been house hunting like crazy! In 2 days I've seen about 18 homes and driven by several more. There is a lot of very sad homes out there and a few very nice homes out there. I've narrowed the field and I'm taking Neils and the kids with me to revisit a few to see if they could fit our needs.However, we really don't want to rush into anything, especially since we want a home we can live in for a long, long time, so we are also looking for temporary housing until we can find that perfect home. There are a few homes in our current neighborhood that we will be checking on tomorrow to see if we can rent those for a month or two or however long it takes to find our home. So it looks like we will be moving twice. Oh well, better this way then to have
2 mortgages, right?Thanks to all for your support and help. We may take more of you up on your offers to watch the kids and help us move. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment