Well, thanks to family, friends and ward members, we were able to move out of our house and into our apartment in about 3 hours this morning. Whew! We are so grateful to all that helped and especially grateful to Neils parents for taking the kids so that they wouldn't be underfoot and we could fully concentrate on the move. Everything is scattered right now. I'm trying to find a place for everything and apartments are definitely smaller than houses and even though I tried to prepare for that, I guess I didn't do it correctly especially in the kitchen cause I have way more stuff than can fit in those cupboards. Oh well, learning to live with less can be good for us and will work for the time we'll be in the apartment.
2 comments:
Wow Jen! I'm so sorry I missed helping you out this morning. I'm such a slacker friend. I've been meaning to call you and check on things. I'm glad to hear that it went so well this morning. So. . .where is this apartment? You might have to call me with that answer.
I love your new family picture and website layout! I haven't checked blogs for a LONG time!
Congrats on getting into the new apartment. When we went to Cali for the summer, it was really nice to live more simply for a while. :)
Post a Comment