Friday, August 8, 2008

Sick

It totally sucks being sick. I hate just laying in bed and not being able to do anything. Some kind of bug got me. I've had a horrible headache and I'm dizzy and nauseous and tired and whenever I stand up, it's so much worse. I've had the headache all week but it got worse yesterday late afternoon and just carried over into today. Neils has been wonderful to stay home and take care of the kids. It was especially great since I slept til nearly 1:00 pm today and I think it helped.


One good thing is that I've been able to catch up on all my shows that I've recorded on DVR. My favorite show has started airing a new season. EUREKA! It's on again and I love it just as much as ever. And a Doctor Who marathon was on today and I love the Doctor Who series especially the second season with Rose and the Doctor. But this last season, I have to say, was the best of all of them. I especially loved how they brought all the characters (and dr who spin off characters) into the last three episodes. It was amazing! Gotta love it.

1 comment:

Trudi & Gary said...

Jen, sorry you've been ill - no fun at all. :-(
Sounds like you've got the right plan for recovery (I'm a Dr Who fan too).
Hope you feel better soonest,
Trudi