After looking at most of the hair sites I mentioned in the previous blog, I decided to try some variations of them out on my daughter. I took pictures of a couple styles I tried, doesn't Karen look cute?
Very Cute!! Seems like a lot of work for a morning of getting ready for school, but it would be well worth it if it could happen. P.S. I love Your Blog your family is soo cute!
HEY there! Cute hair... looks like a lot of work! So how are you guys... sorry I didn't see your comment on my blog until just last week... I was like "What the heck!" then i figured you probably found us thru someone else from the ward. So how are you guys doing with selling your house? Where are you looking?
7 comments:
Amazing! I love the second one the best. I can't believe she will sit still that long. She looks adorable.
Very Cute!! Seems like a lot of work for a morning of getting ready for school, but it would be well worth it if it could happen. P.S. I love Your Blog your family is soo cute!
Karen, WOW you look like a princess!
What a great mommy you have to help you have fun with your hair. :-)
Jen you did a great job can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Trudi
HEY there! Cute hair... looks like a lot of work! So how are you guys... sorry I didn't see your comment on my blog until just last week... I was like "What the heck!" then i figured you probably found us thru someone else from the ward. So how are you guys doing with selling your house? Where are you looking?
I loved Karen's hair on Sunday! Wow! You're doing a great job! I love the flower! Good job! I'm so glad I have a daughter to play "hair" with!
Thanks for the nice comment, but who are you ZeektheGeek?
ZeekTheGeek is an anonymous name for the Memmotts. LOL I love reading your blog your family is cute! Our blog soon to come...
Post a Comment