Isn't it nice to be healthy. Being sick always helps me to appreciate being healthy again. I think what was wrong was a migraine. I've had really bad headaches, but not as debilitating as that one. Saturday I did much better, and Sunday it was gone.
My kids missed me, though they are still acting just the same. Michael just came and stole a toy from Karen and ran away and Karen jumped up and ran after him. The chase was on, though it didn't last very long. Karen cornered Michael and took the toy back. Karen then sprinted back to the couch away from Michael with Michael hot on her tail and screaming "MINE!" and Karen saying "No!". Mommy ended up intervening and telling Michael to ask nicely for the toy (which Karen hadn't been playing with anyway) which he did and Karen finally gave it to him. A minute later the toy ended up abandoned and neither child cared about it anymore. Typical day in the Stark household.
Hope you are all having a great Monday!
1 comment:
Glad you are feeling better :-)
I usually can cure migraines with some potassium (bananas and/or Gatorade), see if it helps next time.
... You know those kind of incidents with your children are rarely about the toys involved, it's usually about them trying to figure out where each others limits lie, and what buttons they can push. Give it another year and they will be trying those games with you in different ways.
Love ya, Trudi
Post a Comment