had much activity with our house, we felt it would be a mistake to take on another mortgage without unloading this one first, so we released them from our bid and are now on the hunt again. We will be lowering our home price and thus lowering the price of home we are looking for and starting all over again. We will be having another open house this weekend to kick off our new pricing of $198,900. Wish us luck.
3 comments:
Good luck. I know you guys had your hearts set on that one. Selling a house in our current economy is difficult.
I feel for you. Trying to sell a house is hard, and this economy sucks. I wish you luck. Maybe the next one will be even better.
Good luck. I'll have you know that I still plan on tearing down any and all "For Sale" signs unless you settle on a home in our ward. :)
Post a Comment