



We had a wonderful summer rain storm today. It was a little cooler because of the clouds, but it was still warm and the rain was warm too. As the rain came down early this afternoon, we were watching it out the window and we saw some neighbor kids with their umbrella playing in the rain. I thought, what a perfect day to play in the rain. So I found our umbrellas and rolled up our pant and went out barefoot in the rain. Karen was eager to join the fun, but Michael wasn't too sure about the whole thing. After helping him figure out how to hold up his umbrella, I led him out into the rain and helped him enjoy it. After a minute he was running and playing with his sister in the wet, warm rain. We had a blast and I just had to take pictures.
1 comment:
These are darling pictures!! What a cute mom you are! Thanks for sharing such a great moment. I love summer rain - don't you?
Post a Comment