Friday, July 11, 2008

Yard Sale

Tomorrow we are having a yard sale. I can't believe all the things we have found in our basement and garage and throughout the house to sell that we no longer need. We have so many toys!! and the kids don't even play with one tenth of what we have. We also have 2 mattresses we don't need anymore, a desk, computer monitors, DVD player, and just a lot of things. We'll be busy tonight and tomorrow morning with getting ready. Come tomorrow to support us or just to see what we have.

I went out with some friends of mine to Costa Vida. Great mexican food. We had fun eatings and playing games and just talking. One of my friends, Annette, has become part of a new diet aid group. It's called FIXX and FORM I think. Anyway, it's a program that is designed to work like gastric bypass surgery without the surgery. It's a pill that releases hundereds of microbeads in the stomach that when mixed with water they solidify into a gelatinous form and fill the stomach. It has no nutritional value and no harmful chemicals, it just fills the stomach so that you begin to feel full within 10 minutes of taking it and then you won't eat so much. It helps you make wiser food decisions and helps with portion control so you just don't eat as much. It's really cool to hear about and to see what is happening with her. She's so excited and she has a right to be. I've got to say it looks really amazing. She wants the world to know, so if you are interested or want to know more check out her blog and her links at http://fitandfabo3.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Darryl Anderson said...

I totally understand about having too much stuff....we have too much junk. Anyhow I just wanted to say that you have a great looking family

Phil said...

Thanks Darryl. Because I tracked in the rain during our mission, I was blessed with a smokin hot wife and cute children. Of course my kids got lucky. They got their mother's good looks.

As you can see, she did not track in the rain as much as I did. As she got stuck with me as a husband. :)