Today I needed to go to the dentist. After a few weeks of a slight toothache, it became bad enough that I needed to go to the dentist. Being in a new area, I did the enie-meini-myni-mo method and chose one of the dentists nearby. They found a crack in my tooth, one that had previously had a root canal and now needed a crown. So after almost 2 hours today, I have a tenporary crown until they make the permanent one. The numbing is wearing off now and I'm starting to feel the pain. Oh the pain! But at least it will be finished soon and there won't be any more pain.On a happier not, the other day I found the kids playing nicely together. Michael was being a hairstylist and brushing Karen's hair, and he was actually doing a good job. He was so cute. In the last picture he is showing Karen how her hair looks with a little mirror.


1 comment:
Good luck with your tooth. those are no fun! It is always so nice at the moments they play well together isn't it!
Post a Comment