Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's My Birthday Shout Hooray!

Happy Birthday to me! Thanks for everyone's well wishes for my birthday. We celebrated yesterday. My husband and kids let me sleep in til 10:30 am. What a wonderful treat. We also grabbed some dinner and went to a movie, Aliens vs Monsters or is it Monsters and Aliens. Either way I was surprised at how funny it was. I really did enjoy myself, especially since we didn't have the kids with us. My niece Jessica was wonderful to come and babysit for us. We then came home. We were going to do more, but I ended up with a sinus infection and spent most of the day resting in bed and in the recliner. Neils has been so good to take care of me. He even got me breakfast in bed, isn't he sweet. Hope you all are having a wonderful day in this spring snow. I'll be grateful for it to go away!!! Spring please come soon!

3 comments:

Kathleen White said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I agree with you about the snow.

Meet the Queen said...

I had every intention of wishing you a Happy Birthday on your Birthday. SO much for good intentions. But aside from the sinus infection it sounds like you had a happy birthday.

LouandAngela said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! Sorry to be such a slacker friend. I'm glad you had a good day. Sorry about the darn sinus infection.