The piano had become his parking lot. I had a good laugh and thought how creative he was to do this. Of course later I made him clean it up, but it was really cute.On Sunday the kids got really excited for Valentine's Day and decided to dress in pink and red. Karen of course in pink and Michael in red. Michael thought Karen was so beautiful that he just had to take a picture. He did a pretty good job.
He then had to have Karen take his picture. This was his pose, it made me laugh.
The kids got me in the mood for Valentine's Day and I thought "why wait?" so I made this to celebrate. The kids loved helping and were very excited for this cake, and I thought it turned out pretty good.
Karen said that it turned out so well that she wants me to make her wedding cake for her. I was honored and then told her about my wedding cake and that her grandma made it for us. She was very excited about that and wanted to know what it looked like, so we dug out the wedding album and showed her. She declared it beautiful and said that now she wants grandma to make her wedding cake for her. I am happily willing to let that happen since I don't think I could ever do that well.From our family to yours.... Happy Valentine's Day!
2 comments:
Cute stories. Love the cake and the pictures.
I really need you to teach me how to do fondant. Your cake is BEAUTIFUL!! I think Michael is so creative - what a perfect idea. I like that Karen & Michael are excited about the Holidays - cute outfits :)
Post a Comment