Sunday, April 4, 2010

Michael

Daddy made chocolate chip oatmeal muffins one day and Michael loves the chocolate chips in them. He decided that he only wanted to eat the chocolate chips though and not the whole muffin, so he got his tweezers and tried to get the chocolate chips out as seen here in this picture.

He actually did it and used the tweezers to eat the chocolate chip that he'd extracted. I thought it was so funny that I had to get pictures as he did it again.

Daddy also took Michael to get his hair cut. The last time we went to that particular place was last summer when we got it cut short for the warm weather. When they came home it was much shorter than expected and there wasn't a whole lot I could do to style it. I played around with it and thought this fauxhawk (sp?) was kinda fun, though daddy didn't like it as much.

I loved his face in this next one. Couldn't stop laughing.

2 comments:

barlow.stephanie said...

Love the new style!

LouandAngela said...

He has SUCH a cute face! I love his face in both pictures! I actually kinda like the new "do"!

How hilarious about the chocolate chip extraction! :)