We were lucky to have our Easter party yesterday with my family at our house. Since it had snowed (so upset!) we did everything inside and had a lot of fun with lunch and the Easter egg hunt for the kids. I didn't get a whole lot of pictures til near the end, but I got a couple fun ones. I got 3 of my sister's families, though I wasn't able to get one sister's family before they left and forgot my own. Here's Kathleen and her kids. It was Melissa's birthday which we celebrated too.

This is what Anthony was doing at that time.

Here's Rose's family. Aren't they cute and happy? The kid's sure are growing fast!

And here's Cindy's family. Jeff really wasn't mad, he just doesn't like pictures. Aren't her boys handsome?!

And this is what Neils did for quite a bit of the party.

The kids also had a lot of fun. Here's a picture of each of my own kids with some of their toys.


Who knew that these would be such a hit with the older boys. They had more fun with them than the younger kids.
1 comment:
It's fun to see pictures of your family. Nice to put faces to some names. :)
Post a Comment