Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ute Cheerleader

We love the Utes and have taught our kids to love them too. Michael loves to put on his Ute shirt to be "just like daddy". It's so cute. Karen has sadly grown out of hers and I've been looking for a new one, but when I saw this cheerleader outfit I just couldn't pass it up. It's got a separate shirt and skirt so she can wear just the shirt if she wants too. When I brought it home and showed her she immediately wanted to put it on. She looks so adorable!

Michael saw her and told her she looked like a princess and asked her to dance. They danced around the dining room for several minutes while Michael sang "dancey dance, dancey dance, dancey dance....." It was really cute and had to share.

1 comment:

Kathleen White said...

That is an adorable outfit!