I made a heart cake for Valentine's day and the kids really wanted to help. They were amazed that a square cake and a round cake could be used to make a heart shaped caked. It was fun. They also wanted to help me decorate it and could hardly wait to eat it. Neils got some cute picture of the kids watching me and helping me decorate the heart cake, so of course I want to share. Can you see Michael's tongue in the side of his mouth literally hanging out anxious to taste it? So cute.

He really wanted to help me put the candy hearts on the cake, so I let him with careful supervision that it didn't end up in his mouth instead.

I love this one of Karen peeking over the counter looking longingly at the cake.
Here's the finished product.
And Michael enjoying the spoils. I had one of Karen too that accidentally got deleted (oops), but it was just as cute and messy.
Here's the finished product.
And Michael enjoying the spoils. I had one of Karen too that accidentally got deleted (oops), but it was just as cute and messy.
No comments:
Post a Comment