Saturday, January 17, 2009
It's Ours! It's Ours!
We're so excited to finally have the house be ours! We went today and started cleaning and painting. We had some help from our ward (when we thought we'd be moving today) so we had them help us bring some stuff down to the basement and bring the fridge in the kitchen. It was nice to see things starting to take shape. The painters have been wonderful and got so much finished today we were amazed! They should be finished by Monday evening and we'll have carpet done on Tuesday and finally be able to move into our new house on Wednesday! We're so excited, especially to finally see it all coming together after having a few delays. When we get settled we are going to have a big party so we can share our joy with everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WAHOO!!!! I'm so excited for ya'll. I'm glad that things have finally come together for you. Good luck with the move and the unpacking. If I lived there I'd come help you unpack and let the kids play! :)
I'm excited for you that it finally pulled together. Congratulations to you! Glad to have you closer too.
So where is the house located? what kind of floorplan is it? That's exciting, moving into a new house feels like you have so many new possibilities. Painting was the worst part for me, I don't enjoy it... but the result is worth it. Plus I hate white walls, and now in this house we have none! Post some pics.
Congrats! I can't wait to see it.
Awesome news - congrats on all your hard work to make it happen!
Cangratulations on such a beautiful home. It will be a joy to live in for many years to come.
It has many delightful features and so much potential. You all will truly enjoy it.
We are very excited for you. :~)
Post a Comment