Friday, January 23, 2009

It's a Kitchen!

We moved in on Wednesday and have been swamped in boxes since. Looking for anything has been quite a hide and seek game in boxes to find things we need to use. It's nice to be able to get things unpacked and put away. We've focused on the kitchen because it's the main hub of the home and we need to eat. So finally after 3 days in the house we have uncovered the kitchen! We've unpacked nearly everything in that room and found places for them all. Except I needed to wash all the dishes before they got put away, so our kitchen looks like this right now because they all didn't fit in the dishwasher. Can't believe we've got so many dishes. I also finally got the floor cleaned really well too. It makes it feel so good to get the main part of the home in order and usable.

2 comments:

Pam Hyer said...

It looks beautiful and so big. Can't wait to see it.

LouandAngela said...

Looks like heaven compared to your previously tiny kitchen! I bet you're loving it now that you're settled in--in the kitchen at least!