It's been a while since I've posted pictures of some fun things I've tried with Karen's hair, so here are three different styles I've tried. Isn't she so cute. (mommy's bias of course)
Thanks, but I've gotten all my ideas from other blog sites. I do have fun playing with her hair. The top style was actually one of the easiest and only took about 10 mins.
5 comments:
WOW! She is so cute! You have such talent Jen, good job!
So much fun! Thanks for the blog links to the hair stuff! I have looked at them and have done a couple cute things on Karlee!
hey Jen, you should hire yourself out to other moms - great job with Karen's hair!
How long did the top style take?
Trudi
Thanks, but I've gotten all my ideas from other blog sites. I do have fun playing with her hair. The top style was actually one of the easiest and only took about 10 mins.
I'm impressed Jen. See, that's why I don't have a girl - I wouldn't know what to do with the long hair.
Post a Comment