We are gearing up for our local Sci-Fi convention. For non-geeks that means science fiction groupies dressing up and getting together to see people who starred (or were minor characters) on such science fiction themed TV shows or movies such as Star Trek, Star Wars and anything even remotely related like Pirates of the Caribbean. My husband's oldest brother has been heavily involved in the organization of the local convention for the past 4 years and we go to support him and to enjoy ourselves for a couple days.
Here's a couple pictures from our adventures last year. We'll post more after the convention this weekend.


4 comments:
Jen, what a fun idea! Are you dressing up, and if so - who are you going as? Love to see pics!
Trudi
Well, this year I haven't planned ahead, so I'm not dressing up, but we always take pictures of those who do and there are always great costumes. You'll see in a few days.
Jen
Thank you for coming up guys.
Hi, commandeering this post to tell you I switched blogs so you should update your link.
Thanks!
Cari
Post a Comment