Happy Birthday to me! I love birthdays, it's so great to have an excuse to do something fun, have cake and get presents. We weren't able to do too much since Neils is still limping about, but we did do a few things. Cheesecake factory is my favorite and since we just got our tax return we took the kids and went there. LOVE IT! Here is a picture of the red velvet cake cheesecake I chose this time. Yum!

Then we had my sister and her family over for games and cake. This is the cake I made for myself. Turned out pretty cute, though a little messy.

We had a lot of fun playing games, my favorite way to spend an evening.
Neils got me the movie "Tan.gled" which made me so happy :) I loved that movie and if you haven't seen it yet, you need to. So cute!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great birthday!!! You do such wonderful cakes - I'm so jealous!!
Post a Comment