Monday, February 8, 2010

Budding Artist

My daughter is constantly developing her artistic talents. Sometimes it's a bit overwhelming how many pictures she makes and tapes up around the house. Yesterday I found both her and her brother's door covered with pictures. They were so cute I had to take a picture. Only one of them were Michael's and I'm sure you can tell which. The one with writing on it says "Karen is sick dont deestrv(disturb)". Most of the people depicted are Karen and Michael with a couple that have mommy or daddy or a friend.



Another day after naps I found Karen had decorated her shirt with stickers. I guess it didn't have enough bling on it for her.Another day she decided to make a crown and become a queen. I had to help get a crown the right size, but she loved it. When the crown was finished and declared beautiful, she announced that now all she needed was a throne. This is what she devised for her throne.

Just a funny picture. One morning I woke up to find my kids on the far side of the bed on the floor with Karen reading a book to Michael and Michael playing games on daddy's iphone.

2 comments:

Kathleen White said...

How old is Michael? He writes really well! Karen is very cute and creative.

LouandAngela said...

These are such sweet pictures of your kids. At first I thought you were saying they drew on your door--no, that would be MY kids! She's a great little artist. Such creative, cute kids!