
They have a cute playground just for the kindergartners separated from the rest of the school by a half wall all the way around. It's really a cute little playground. Michael loved it too and wanted to get in on the picture taking.
They line up along the wall of the playground when the bell rings and the teachers come out to get them to take them into class. (I blurred faces for safety)
Mommy was able to help Karen with a few "get to know you" activities in the classroom. She was excited to be able to sit by two girls that she knows from primary. There is also a little boy from primary that she knows too. There are 24 in her class and she's excited to make new friends too. I know she will love school. As I was driving home suddenly I felt a little sad. I didn't expect that, but I guess it is a big deal after all. I no longer have a baby girl, she's growing up so fast.(P.S. I'm so excited to have a camera again!)
2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe school is already starting for you. Karen is sure looking big! What kind of camera did you get?
I got the same as I had cause it was great! It's a Panasonic Lumix 9.something. Love it!
Post a Comment