A couple days ago when it had snowed all day, in the late afternoon after naps and a whole day of kids begging to go play in the snow and build a snowman, I finally gave in and bundled us all up and we went and played in the freshly fallen snow. It was light and fluffy and we could not make snowballs let alone a snowman, but it was perfect for snow angels and running around in. Karen and Michael would pick it up and throw it in the air and laugh as it fell on them. They had a blast. Karen ran all over and Michael stayed in one place and wouldn't move. It was fun. We stayed out long enough for Neils to come home finding us all covered in snow and he decided to join in. Such a fun memory to have family snow day. Here's some cute pictures.

Here's Michael trying to make a snowball.Karen's beautiful snow angel,
and Daddy getting hit with snow by both kids.
1 comment:
I love your little reindeer! What a nice mom you are. I haven't let my kids yet, becuase I dont' want to go out there too! It's freezing!!! I did just buy them a cool sled yesterday though, so I will probably on Monday. Great snow angels.
Post a Comment