Saturday, September 27, 2008
The Best Show in Town
This week we took the kids to the circus. Neils was so excited to take the kids that he had a hard time concentrating at work that day. We went with Neils brother and his family and we really enjoyed ourselves. The kids were fascinated and excited by all the things they saw. I actually don't remember going to a real circus, just the circus stuff they show on TV. It was cool to see it all in real life. There were a lot of awesome things and my camera actually did a decent job of taking pictures, so I have several good ones I'll share. My camera didn't work on everything though. A few things I wish I could have captured on camera better were the motorcycles in the cage (they had 7 going at once, AWESOME), the trick horse riders, and the clowns with bubbles (cute show inbetween acts). We had a great time. Hope you enjoy a few of the highlights.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jen, your family is so cute! The circus sounds soo fun, we didn't even know it was here until today when I saw it on your blog and then we looked it up. I bet your kids loved it!
Great pictures - I remember going to the circus with Gma Hilton. I really liked it - I guess I should think about things like that for my own kids - glad you had fun!
Love the family picture the best - looks like a fun time! Where was it held?
Trudi
How FUN!! I wish we could afford to take our family! The pictures turned out great! Lou actually took me to a circus when we were dating. That's the only one I've been to. Yours looks cooler than I remember the one I went to. Glad you got to take your family!
Post a Comment